Commercial, Residential, Financing
Our real estate practice includes representing clients in both residential and commercial transactions. We serve as counsel to buyers, sellers, lenders, borrowers, developers, property managers and owners in a variety of transactions, including:
- Residential real estate, including Purchase and Sale Agreements, mortgage financing, conveyancing of single- and multi-family dwellings, cooperative apartments and condominium units, mortgage refinancings and workouts;
- Commercial real estate transactions, including real estate development, purchases, sales, mortgage financing and restructuring;
- Commercial lease counseling, review, negotiation and preparation;
- Representation of homeowner associations, boards of directors of condominium associations and cooperative associations;
- Review, counseling, negotiation and preparation of construction contracts, work letters and architectural and engineering contracts, bid documents and design-build agreements; and
- Real estate litigation, involving contract, title and boundary line disputes, mortgages, liens, easements and rights-of-way.