We have achieved excellent results representing injured individuals in automobile accidents, work-related injuries and other catastrophic personal injury claims. Our unique ability to develop, organize and present the factual and medical components of our clients' claims enables us to secure the maximum recovery for our clients, whether through a negotiated settlement or litigation in the trial courts. We give each client the personal attention they need during the difficult stage of injury recovery. We also take great care to properly prepare all medical and factual documentation necessary for insurance companies to expeditiously handle the claim. We have experience working with many of the largest insurance companies in the nation, bringing a level of quality, experience and credibility not found in most other firms that handle personal injury claims. This has lead to many successful results for our clients in the form of settlements, and in larger cases, structured annuity payments to ensure life-long financial security in the event of severe or permanent injuries.
- $800,000 settlement for a husband and wife who were hit head on by a reckless driver suffering multiple injuries.
- $225,000 settlement for injuries to prep school student from excessive alcohol use.
- $150,000 settlement for a pedestrian hit by a car in a crosswalk suffering a broken leg and other injuries.
- $150,000 settlement for a child who fell from a third floor balcony with a defective railing, suffering internal injuries.
- $110,000 settlement for an elderly woman who tripped and fell over electrical wires at carnival suffering a broken arm and other injuries.
- $100,000 settlement for a driver who was rear-ended while parked in a parking lot, causing back and neck injuries.
- $50,000 settlement for an elderly woman injured by boxes falling from store shelf.